idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others

i juz wan to noe WHY?//

wen
if gt anythings can tell me
dun juz say sry
i wan to noe wat problem abt u & me
*Pls...
dun let me worry u kay?


AIYO...//

juz now follow mummy go ISLEE & BEBE buy shirt
lolz...
y recently ISLEE de shirt so...
so...so...so...
so 'lao ee' de
nvm lohh...
den we go BEBE le
wahh...
thr de shirt veli leng wohh
like it...
but i try le so many dress
all not veli suitable for me
>< arrrgggg

finally
mummy buy le dress & belt
veli leng ohh...
hehe
but hor...
the price hor...
hmm...
RM218.30
pro bahh...
hahahahaha...


HOOHOOHOO... =]

juz now i chat v fang in msn
we date le if free wanna go shoping
yaa!
i love shopping =)

whn i free wanna call xiao7 come my house
den we go fang de house find her
xiixii =]
but duno whn i free wohh...
recently oways go out ahh....==
aikzz..





Yucco
also xiiaoY*
love TJ
love Guitar
love BaoBeii Frens


Posted by ♥*Yucco on Wednesday, November 25 at 10:48 pm
Previous | Next