idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others

2012

wow
juz now watch le 2012
so cool ahh!!
NICE lehh!!
heehee*
when i go inside the cinema
Alamak!
so many ppl ohh~
X0
aikzzz...
''beh guai'' lahh...
dis movie veli famous lehh!
sure many ppl wanna watch lahh!

LOLZZ =0=

Tomorrow ahh
UPSR de result come out le
but
my bro still ''bo rasa'' de
=0=
scare he cant studi Form1
aikkzzzz...

RECENTLY

i feel
recently i was happy
but...
all my frens look like veli bad mood
Wat CAN I DO??
Nth i can do...
im so useless...
WHY?
why they so unhappy
holiday le
cant c them le
cant help them oso
many ppl think they are surplus
i oso think im like tat
but i duno the reason
omg...

DONT LOVE ME

i saw a book write like that
so cool!
i like dis book so much

[放棄 也是另一種美
雖然有時它令人心碎
但面對崇高時 我不得不收起心中的思念
因此 儘管我滿含熱淚 還是會真誠的往後退]

[拼命去找的 雖不是貴重的東西
但尋找的過程 已經是最好的禮物]

[當你撫愛記憶
你會發現 留下來的 只有彼此的好 而不是壞]

i hear a song oso veli nice

[我知道你很難過
感情的付出不是真心就會有結果
別問怎麼做 愛才能長久 這道理有一天你會懂]

xiiaoy illy TJ

xiiaoy illy Guitar

xiiaoy illy BaoBeiis



Posted by ♥*Yucco on Wednesday, November 18 at 9:51 pm
Previous | Next