idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others

Alamak!!

hmmmm...
Today ahh...
movie '看不成'
cause we miss the time ==//
Nvm lohh...
we buy le tommorow de ticket
heehee**

lolzz
Holiday...
wat can i do lehh???
see drama??
online??
sleep??
eat??
or other...

________________________________________________________________

HOOHOO~~

long time no go school le lohh...
ponteng le so many days
now holiday le
No School le
abit miss there
but
i hate the teacher!!!
>0<

dont noe next year studi wat class ahh
so intense lehhh
i think mayb 3E/F bahh
hehe
from 2H jump to 3E/F
Improve le!!
haha
think too much le =0=

______________________________________________________________

MISS THEM LE...

i miss Xiao7 le
i miss Wen le
i miss Ish le
i miss Er le
i miss Shan le
i miss Alicia le
i miss Xian le
i miss YiWen le
i miss Loon le
i miss Zhen le
i miss ...........
so many ppl im missing
when can we meet??
so miss them ahh...

aikzzz...
The memories abt us
at school
*we ponteng together
*we sing together
*we meniru during exam [shhhhh...==]
and more...
cheris the memories...

_____________________________________________________________

I WONT GIVE UP DE!

i say
i wanna give up all the stupid dream
but
i wont give up my Guitar dream!! =]
heehee
I LOVE Guitar!
I LOVE Guitar!
I LOVE Guitar!
i wanna carry out my Guitar dream!


Posted by ♥*Yucco on Tuesday, November 17 at 11:06 pm
Previous | Next