idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others

aikzzzz
Today veli veli veli boring
shit de!!
mummy say tommorow juz bring me go watch drama
i wait till long time le lehh!!
>0<

Nothing can do pun...
sienz lahh....
juz now i saw my fs de comment ahh
gt a 小弟弟 no manner lohhh
call me 姐姐
Eat shit de!!! =0=//
i noe i look like veli mature lahh...
but...
no need call me like tat mahh...
so...so...
i think i old le lahhh
T0T...
Nvm liao lohh
i admid i old le lohh
=...=zz


________________________________________________________

U Still Remember

ahh boy
so happy u still remember jie...
heehee =D
aikkkzzz...
ur hair kena cut
jie oso mahh
Shit de lohh!!
Wat the Rubbish School!!
Wat the Stupid School Rules!!

i hope we can meet at there lohhh
i miss my DiDi!!!!!
>_<~~!
haahaas
i wanna go there accompany v u ahhhh!!
i dont wan u alone le...
so Dangerous at there
@_@""
if i din go
must take care urself ahh..

happy happy happy =D








xiiaoy illy TJ
xiiaoy illy DiDi
xiiaoy illy BaoBei


Posted by ♥*Yucco on Monday, November 16 at 10:47 pm
sob sob! =0=
Previous | Next