idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others

HAPPY HOUR =D

juz now ahh
i follow mummy go jusco shoping
coz she wan buy shoes ahh bla bla bla de
for tonight de dinner
heehee*
she buy le make up de things & i select for her de shoes
wahh...
juz make up de things wan RM90 le
Expensive lohh...
@_@
'本來' we wan buy shirt de
no time liaoo ahh...
so Regretable
aikzzzz...
before we back
we oso buy le Famous & Delicious de Paparoti
wahh...
so Savoury =P
haha

LOL

sienz lohh...
who wanna chat v me???
aikzzzz...
Nth can do
juz listening song
lalala

duno why daddy dun wan let me find job
dun say wat worry me
no need to worry okay??
im 14 yrs old le
next yr PMR le
why not let me go try myself?
aikzzz...
im dreaming... =0=

YOUR SUPPORTER =]

Yeahh
Desmond msg me le
the msg veli 'yellow'
but funny =P
wahh...
we long time no sms le
coz he wanna work lo
so busy de him =0=
now he SPM le
Gambateh lahh ^^v
after exam wan Graduate le him
now become Hair Designer le lohh
so P-R-O le Desmond!!
Support U
Support U
Support U
haha


I WANT

i wan learn Guitar
i wan hang out v frenz
i wan do wat i wan to do
i wan watch movie v frenz
i wan go travelling
i wan buy ‘正版' de CD [東于哲]
i wan do a Musician/Hair Designer
i wan...

all my dream
lolz... =0=








xiiaoy illy TJ
xiiaoy illy Guitar
xiiaoy illy BaoBeiis


Posted by ♥*Yucco on Saturday, November 21 at 8:54 pm
Previous | Next