idon'tknow
Hey Guys.
Welcome to my blog!
Ignoring disturb & rumors.
Tag before u leave
Enjoyed! :)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.
imvu playlistflash fetishflash fetish

welcome

My name's Yucco and I was sixteen.
I love ThomasJack and Beast also! I just wanna world be Peaceful :)
장현승.바꾸어 놓을 수없는! 비스트;파이팅!!

Facebook Twitter Plurk


profile

links

archive

others


【你的遺忘】
【是否代表我們結束了?】

wanna try 2 use english liao lurrhh...
my english too bad arrhhhh~
zzz
dis few day
i always sms v gor
vr vr hapi luurhhh
coz he accompany v me
gor treat me vr good arrrh
haha
thankiu so muchhhhhhhh
muackkkzzz
recently vr siao a drama
[終極三國]
haha
dis drama vr nice & famous lerrhhh!
love it!!!
expect ep.30!!
hehehe
wednesday i reli wanna ki siao liao
coz i c tat white ODM watch!!!!!
reli vr angry luurrrhh!!!!
b4 i 1 buy it
bt out of stock
so i buy black colour luurhhh...
bt nw...
><"!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fire have burnin whn i saw it
if u r me
u say u wil angry or nt?
ntg can i say....
zzz
y like tat lerhhhhh...
sad + angry arrhhhh...
TT*
aikkkzzz...
dun say dis topic liao larrhhh...
otherwise my house kena fire burn
zzz
okeii
write until here 1st
wanna go take bath liao
ltr gt tuituon
my 2nd fs acc → onlymine_2nd@hotmail.com
add me up
thx =]
ZHUO WEN ER ISH SHAN SOISM LOON
XIIAOY LOVE U ALL


Posted by ♥*Yucco on Friday, September 18 at 5:53 pm
OMG!!
Previous | Next